For more than 15 years, the nidaplast® HONEYCOMBS range (genuine polypropylene honeycombs) has provided all industries with this high grade technology for their daily applications. All industries can nowadays use sandwich structures with a nidaplast® core in structural applications.
VDO presentation How to do sandwich of Nidaplast Honeycomb by Hand lay up, spray up, Vacuum Infusion and marble
Nidaplast Honeycomb for wind turbine nacelles
Nidaplast Honeycomb composites Hand lay up
Nidaplast Honeycomb composites spray up
Nidaplast Honeycomb composites Vacuum Infusion
Nidaplast Honeycomb composites Marble
Advantages MechanicalThe honeycomb structure combined with polypropylene entail the following advantages :
For a same rigidity as single piece products, they are much lighter.
As they do not bend under their own weight, they offer a constant rigid aspect.
They make excellent shock absorbers.
Thanks to their flexibility, they absorb significant distortion without breaking.
They have excellent characteristics of resistance to water, to corrosion and to asignificant number of chemical products.
Their behaviour with respect to hacteria is excellent
Sound and heat insulation
They have excellent sound and damping insulation properties.
They are good heat insulators.
All these properties, gathered in one single product, enable The integration of several functions within one manufacturing process. The production of nidaplast® sandwich panels can thus be really competitive.
Working up All the traditional or innovating working up methods can be used to produce nidaplast® core sandwich panels.
Lamination Lamination of therrmoset resins reinforced with fiberglass is directly carried out on the nidaplast core, whether :
By vacuum pressure or under press
By low pressure injection
Gluing of prefabricated skins is carried out in the usual way with most glues (PUR, Epoxy, Vinyl) or through heat sealing films.
Direct heat sealing of fiberglass reinforced polypropylene skins is also possible.
Applications All these advantages favour the use of nidaplast® honeycombs in a wide range of sectors. They are generally used for several properties at the same time.
• Door panels and fittings for trucks, inside elemants for cars, train fittings.
• Deck fittings, inside fittings, moulds.
• Industrial equipments, often made of fiberglass reinforced polyester for its flexibility.
Environment nidaplast honeycombs make their worthwhile contribution to quality of life and respect of environment :
• Heat and sound insulator, offering more comfort to the end-users. • Polypropylene is recyclable and non polluting. • No toxic smoke when burning. • Sandwich panels achieved are light. They hence limit the consumption of power necessary for their production or for their shift once worked up.
• Genuine honeycombs with hexagonal mesh : nidaplast®, nestaplast®, nidacar® , nidatech®. • Tubular products : tubuplast®, tubucar®, tubutech®. Prodcuts are available either as panels or blocks, coated or not their large faces, with a flexible fabric, which is used as a base for lamination or gluing.
ขนาด (Dimension) ของแผ่นรังผึ้ง
แผ่นกว้าง x ยาว : 2500 x 1200 มิลลิเมตร ความหนา 5-10-15-20-23-28-40-50-60-70-80- 90 มิลลิเมตร ขนาดบรรจุ ความหนา 550 มิลลิเมตร/ชุด
คุณสมบัติทางฟิสิกส์ และทางกายภาพ (Physical and Mechanical Properties)